Saturday, June 13, 2009

13/6/2009
midnight 4 o'clock
haiz...today is my laz day at band d..
we having a concert at school hall...
quite succesful d...n my solo...hmm most ppl oso giv me good d comment
but i dunoe is real or not...coz i feel myself can do more than that...
hmm...so sad...i wan the band...ONE BAND ONE DREAM...
those hapi times...sad...or watever i had taste at band...
the band grow me up...inside band...i learns thing from what i have did...
i have did something veli bad...hmm...but finally i learn a lesson from that...
hmm...i found that...i'm not always the failure...
at least tonight i hav did it...plays solo in front of my frens...my family..
whole school...in front of 800++ppl...hmm...
quite surprise about that...i have did it which i hav never done b4...
thanks this band...thanks everybody...miss ur so much...
hmm...so miss ur...cnt sleep...insomnia...hmm...
i hav shows another part of me...to my family...
i'm not always lose my bro...really love this band...
hmm...juz now quite touch d...everybody crying...
but i don't...coz i noe...i hav grown up...even tears gonna drop...
chchs military band the best...
I SAY CHUNG HWA U SAY GOOD
CHUNG HWA GOOD
CHUNG HWA GOOD
CHUNG HWA GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!
thanks for beautify part of my life...
thanks for giving me such a nice unforgatable memory!!!
although we form 5 hav leave the band...
but others hav to keep move on...without us...
gambateh chchs military band...let's rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment