Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21/10/2009
9.15pm
huh...today juz get the SPM exam timetable...
damn...the 1st n 2nd day will be tough...
1st day from 8.00am untill 4.30pm..
2nd day oso the same le...but after this 2 days will be a bit relax le..
but unfortuenatlly 11 november...my birthday will be sitiing for bio le..
but after 30 november there will be 2 days rest..
8 december is 2nd last paper le...
after that is 14 december le...
so hope my frens can celebrate my birthday with me at 9 december le..
hope there will be some surprise to me...
it will be my 17years old birthday...
i never have a birthday cake b4 le...
no one has bought me a birthday cake b4...
hope that day will giv me a different feeling...
so hope they all will celebrate...with me..
today damn down...dunno izit becoz of her???
hope there's someone who understand me can always besdie me...
i'm always be a caring fren to them...but when i need helps...
who can borrow me their hand???none...i had always be the 1st to help them..
but after that...that have forgotten me...
some times feel that it's not worth for me to be a kind person...
not worth for me to helps anyone...
i wan to be bad...but wat's the ending of a bad guy???
boycott by the person whos around???
huh...y can't be fair to everybody???
i always tot i put them at 1st...
they will did the same thing to me too...
but at last...i'm not...i'm juz a shit to them...
i always tot this world is fair...
i do nice to them...they will do it to me too...
but it's not lik that d...they will juz forget everything i did to them...
i'm fren to them when they nid help...izit??
fine...tired..

4 comments:

  1. Hey boy,at least you got me kay?
    We are friends wad...
    Just text me if you feel like sad or whatever.
    Remember,WE ARE FRIENDS kay?
    cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya u got alwin enuf d la...
    kay??how u?still sick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,dont say until me like that kay?
    GRrrrr...
    Still coughing non-stop lu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yala...u got alwin enuf d ma...
    me le...haiz...always single..
    to fren oso same...

    ReplyDelete