Tuesday, January 12, 2010

13/1/2010
3.00am...
huh today so busy le...
12.30pm jau huu came my house..
but that time i'm still sleeping...
so...just woke up by him...erm then bath n have my breakfast le...
lap to sungai ara...but just a few mins...
another friends call me le...asking me to hang out n teman my gf eat lo...
around 3 pm...i reached farlim d old town with gf le...
that time i'm still full...so just have a drinks...
after that...go n meet yoong khong to intro him that bezazz system untill 6pm...
then fetch my friend from paya terubong to gurney le...
untill 7 pm...i still couldn't have my lunch...
haizzzz....damn hungry...erm after back from gurney...
gonna meet with sean at JKKK again...huh
that time about 11.30pm le...
still haven get my lunch...wao..what a busy day...
before back home i go n buy my "supper"
n it's gonna be end of the day again...
what a busy man~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment