Friday, March 19, 2010

19/03/2010
9.30pm...
huh...this few days quite busy le...
i'm looking for a best way...for me to become an engineer..
n finally,i have choosen tarcollege for my diploma course
n i think mostly i will continue my degree at utarc...
i think it will mostly take me around 5 years
to finish my bachelor degree...
hmm...so i need to work harder to brighten my future ^ ^
n my course will start on 17 may...its still about 2 months to go..
haiz...everyday stay at home,sleep,eat,sleep again...
this type of lifestyle...haiz..really bad...
i wanna get some different lifestyle...
but due to my BM no credits...so,i need to take julai paper le..
haiz haiz...but july paper was really tough...
no choice,i must study hard!!!!!
i just learn it from my junior,"winner don't quit,quiter don't win"
it's really meaningful...
i wanna success n be a winner,so i don't quit!
i gonna start to plan for my future le...so,i hope my friends too...
good luck my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment