Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22/4/2009
9.30pm
haiz...y this world is lik tat d???
when they nid help they oni find me...
no nid help d wat is me to them???
still a fren arh???
i think i too "tian chen"d maybe i should not put them at first...
when i not happy i would lik to share wif them...but wat did they did to me???
they nt happy tiok can talk wif me badly...wat how i treat them...how i treat my friends...
i always care about them...care about their feeling...but did they care about my feels???
who care???no ones......rite???
wat is best friend???when nid help oni got best friend???
i duno...to me every friend to me oso my best friend...also important to me...
but i dunoe wat means best friend to them...even friends...
i most hate those person who always lik tat...i hate person who treat me lik tat...
Miss N lik tat...now Miss Y also lik tat....
maybe i too frenly or treat them too nice d...
she said:she wont did to me lik wat Miss N did d...
but now she is doing this...fine...best friend...juz a name ba i think...
they got really put me at first meh???nop...i think...but i did...
i know when they down...i sms wif them... giv them support...
but when i down...wat they did to me...
one keep think of Mr.A...another...emo...no idea...haiz...
wat should i do now le???
BEST FRIEND tis word should keep in my dictionary???or juz forget about it???
who can tell me???who can giv me the answer???
she said she veli tired...she dunwan luan wif me...
but i oso sick arh...i get fever too le...but who knows???
no ones......wat should i do le???

No comments:

Post a Comment