Thursday, April 9, 2009

flash back

still rmb that day she ask for break...
i cnt sleep for whole nite...tat day...
i juz sit there for whole nite wif blank minded...
sumtime i had been too tired n fall sleep...
bt when i sleep...my mind keep thinking of her...
dream that she said sorry to me...n wake up...
it's all over...a dream...a real dream...

9/4/2009
6 pm...duno y today so down...
may be becoz of her ba...
during reses time...we meet each other...
n i juz walk away...bt after that...
i feel myself so bad...
i noe i'm a soft-hearted person...
at da moment...mani thing keep appear on my mind...
what should i do now??other than juz waiting...
bt we still can be friend???
she adi dun nid me this friend le i think...
they said me a bit chong dong le...
but that time i oso dunno wat should i do le...



other than those not happy d thing...
sure got something is happy geh...
a best fren finally think open le...^ ^
let go d...hhmm...a good news oso la...haha
so gam dong nia...hahahaha
but...but
wat about myself???
i think open d...bt i still gt feel on her???i oso nt sure...
bt i veli sure that da feel is not so strong le...
so confuse...confuse...but i think i can do it oso d...
i can "fan xia" d...hahaha

1 comment:

  1. let us 'work hard' together bahx
    on our studies and forget whose we wish to forget
    haha
    GAMBATEH~

    friends forever =]

    ReplyDelete