Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7/4/09---
6pm...i adi cant tahan her this kind of attitude d
whats wrong betwen me and her???
why she will suddenly like changed...the way she treat me...
i treat her as my close friend but she treat me what???a friend???
she always treat her friends like that d??nop...i think just me...so,i think she dont treat me as friend
so,i sms her n asking her what happen to her...
why she suddenly treat me so bad...
then i ask her again"do u know this freinship is going worst d?"
but she replied"i duno lo"from her "yu qi"i can know that
she don't need me...this friend adi...
fine...since she is this kind of person...i still remember that
last time when she is down i always support her...
besides her...helping her...but today...
she treat me in such a bad way...but still she rmb that guy whos always beside her??
"yuan lai"this world is like that d...sometimes it can be very cruel...


2weeks after 23/2/09-10.52---the "ok"moment...
she ask for "break"why???i duno...
that day,my sis in hospital le...becoz of food poisonous...
n my mum "guai"me...at the same time she juz want "li kai" me...
when i'm down she tell me this somemore...
how can i accept???n i was begging her...plz dun go...plz
but she juz replied me CNT...izit this world so cruel???n it's nt finish yet...
n the day 2 i have to sit for exam...during the exam...
i totally cant focus at all...
n i get 0 for my add math,7 sejarah,14 BM,17 chemi,23 fizik,28 bio30 bc,50 math,60 BI
huh...i nvr got such a bad result before...
i'm hited...i hav lose all...n oni her bt oso my family...my result...
a few day more...bad thing happened again...
this time...my dad in hospital...
my parents argue...n my mum inside da room for half a day...
what else can i do???haiz...
izit this world so cruel???
n i swear to myself...i wnt lose the 1st thing i can do
i win myself...i swear to myself...i muz let go le...
so...we both be a closed frenz...

No comments:

Post a Comment